This is apparently the first glimpse of characters for the upcoming Star Wars Episode VII? The casting directors attached to the movie have sent around a casting sheet, and it’s been confirmed by Lucasfilm. I’ve seen to similar but different versions of the list so far…from Bleeding Cool:
Late-teen female, independent, good sense of humour, fit.
Young twenty-something male, witty and smart, fit but not traditionally good looking.
A late twentysomething male, fit, handsome and confident.
Seventy-something male, with strong opinions and tough demeanour. Also doesn’ t need to be particularly fit.
A second young female, also late teens, tough, smart and fit.
Forty something male, fit, military type.
Thirtysomething male, intellectual. Apparently doesn’t need to be fit.
And from Schmoes Know:
1) MAN in his 20′s, intelligent, funny, not bad on the eyes.
2) MAN in his late 20′s, strong, good looking, and assured.
3) WOMAN in her teens. Strong willed, in shape and intelligent.
4) MAN in his 40′s, strong and able, militaristic.
5) WOMAN in her teens. Strong, sure-headed and funny.
6) MAN, 30′s, smart as a whip.
7) MAN, between the ages of 60 and 70, rough around the edges and head strong.
In either case, I’m not sure I can pass for the 30s male, and I can’t pass for physically fit, so I guess I’m out of the running 🙁
Do these descriptions fit with any existing material?